Sunday 27 July 2014

My Dream Life

Everybody has a different definition of living. Everybody imagines a different thing when they think of their dream life. For some, it's having a job they love, a caring, loyal spouse, a comfortable home, and beautiful children. For some, it's having a mansion so big they don't even know what to do with all the space, 5 different gleaming sports cars in the garage, and vacations homes on white sand beaches all over the world.
But for me, it's exactly this. Travel. My dream life consists of no more possessions than I can carry on my back. It consists of sand in my sheets and showers that are never consistently cold or hot. Never being sure where I'm going to be sleeping two nights from now. Or maybe even two hours from now. It consists of meeting hilarious, inspiring, selfless, people from every corner of the earth to share all of my experiences with.
     I know this is my dream life because sometimes I am so overwhelmed with love for everything that I almost choke. I just want to run around and hug every living thing and squeeze them until our hearts explode. I want to climb to the tallest peak and scream to the entire world that I am so incredibly, hopelessly in love with every single cell of it.
     Everybody has a different idea of living. And thank God for that. How boring the world would be if we were all the same. Ask yourself what your dream life is, and go get it. Live it. For all any of us know, this is all we get. So love the shit out of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment